Monday, February 15, 2010

"off"

This past week I have felt kind of "off".

Yesterday I was praying and asking God, "what is up God? I mean I know I have been neglecting time with you, but what else is it? What else am I doing differently that makes me feel so 'off'? It has to be 'more' than just not spending time with you?"

During that prayer I realized that the "more" that I thought I was doing differently doesn't really matter in comparison with the one thing I knew I was doing wrong. I know that there is nothing better or more needed than spending time with Him, no matter the extent of things that I do differently in my life, the one thing that will always keep me feeling "on" will be Him. There is no "more" than Him. He is it. He is the constant - without Him constantly in my heart and mind my whole being is "off", my life seems wrong without Him




Today I am feeling great. And only due to Him.
I am really thankful for the way He has created time and seasons. The fact that I can feel like I am starting afresh just because it is Monday is superb! It is refreshing and exhilarating. And once spring comes we will all feel this sense of a new beginning...it's just so cool - He is so brilliant!




.

3 comments:

  1. I love hearing what you are learning usually because I need it too! It is sad that it's easy to minimize the impact we think he really has on our lives without realizing we're doing it. I so love that I am getting to see you right now. *sigh of contentment*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good blog, sista!! And also...when did you get so artsy?? Those pictures are great...how did you do them?!

    ReplyDelete

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones