Sunday, January 17, 2010

one long saturday

so, yesterday was saturday.
I worked at 5am at "the bucks", which means I woke up around 4:15am.
The night before I did not go to bed until around 1:30am.
That equals about three hours of sleep.
Bad Idea.

"The bucks" ended at 10am. I drove to Olathe to celebrate Kaitlin's (my sister) 16th birthday.
The plan was to have lunch then take her shopping.
We had lunch with the family - but I felt like a ZOMBIE the whole time.

After lunch I was exhausted and therefore EMOTIONAL.
I became easily annoyed and frustrated by everything.
As soon as we returned to my Grandma's house I couldn't help but cry...?
So I took a nap after crying for about an hour.

After my nap I had some dinner then Kaitlin and I went shopping.
We had a really good time.
We talked about boys and life.
I love her a lot.








I was planning on returning to Emporia last night, but it was super foggy and there had been a pretty tragic accident on the same highway earlier that day - so I decided to wait (based on the wisdom offered from my family members).
This morning I wanted to leave early to come back for church and sunday school today, but did not - also due to the fog :(

Here I am. Home now. It was still really foggy the first half of the drive, but good the second half.




I don't know if anyone cares about my day(s) in detail, but I wanted to blog, so there.

2 comments:

  1. I care. Thanks for sharing :)
    Sorry to hear about the crying. But I'm glad you still had a good time with Kaitlin.
    Do you work at "the 'Bucks" tomorrow? I'd really like to see your lovely face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus cares about every intimate detail. It's fun for me to hear too.

    ReplyDelete

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones