Monday, January 18, 2010

Praise God for.....mornings?

I said it.
believe it.
or don't.
your choice.


the Lord is so good to me.
if you know me at all - you know that I naturally HATE mornings.
working at starbucks means that I work mornings, sometimes VERY early mornings.

the shocking part of this post is that I AM ENJOYING IT.
I am waking up - I am not feeling sick - I am excited to go to work - I am chipper.
only the Lord can do that. really.
oh, also - I am making time to read the Bible in the morning (even if I wake up at 4:15am) and that has really blessed my days as well!!



so, thank Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. yay!!! thank you Jesus is right!!!
    I want to talk to you!!!
    Let's talk after I get off work.
    I should be done by 1. I'll call you!

    ReplyDelete

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones