Wednesday, December 9, 2009

so many decisions!

life is full of decisions.
most of them are quite simple and not thought out in an extreme matter.
others are so complicated!

I am currently juggling with the never-ending option of going on a summer team to East Asia.


There are a thousand reasons for me to go, but there are almost an equal amount of reasons for me not to go.
My desire right now is to go, but my feeling is currently that God would like me to stay...which makes me want to cry.
Don't know how accurate either of those things are, but they sure do make me anxious.



Interesting that I have chosen to share these things with the internet, eh? Well, maybe you can assist me in this process. Please pray for me! Also, if you have any opinions or insight, I am open to all of those things :)





I think I will make a pro/con list...and pray over it!









thanks for listening and praying.

2 comments:

  1. I will pray for you sweet friend.
    I understand that it's hard to have your heart torn in two different directions. I will pray that He makes it clear what you should do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The song on your blog is my current fav. . .good choice. I will for sure pray . . . If you ever need to talk it out, give me a call. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones