Tuesday, December 29, 2009

blog, blog, blog...

I cannot believe it has been so long since I have updated!?!

So busy.


So, I went to Bear Trap Ranch with a large group of international students from ESU and we met up with others from Tulsa, Omaha, Utah, Wyoming, KC, etc.
It was a week of deep meaning, Christmas spirit, and new beautiful friendships.
I plan to post pictures later - but there are some on facebook now :)


I celebrated Christmas with my family yesterday and it was so great! The past few years have been really rough with my family, but this year was really blessed. We had dinner and opened presents and watched a movies and played games. It was all so good!


For now, that is all. Later!


One confession:
I have not finished OR mailed out my Christmas cards yet!?! Crazy I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones