Saturday, January 23, 2010

Larry, Meg, Me, Lost.

I met a guy named Larry yesterday.
He was standing at the corner of Industrial and Taco-Bell.
I gave him some oatmeal.
I prayed for him.

Will you pray for him too?





I talked with a girl named Meg.
She is a freshman and a new believer.
She is really awesome.
I am praying for her.

Will you pray for her too?





I dream a lot.
My future has so many options.
My life right now is so great.
I'm praying for further direction.

Will you pray for me too?





I work with lost people.
I want to share truth with them.
They are fun and I love them.
I pray for them to ask more questions.

Will you pray for them too?





Mark 11:24
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

2 comments:

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones